Sunday, March 18, 2012

Smasbox Studio Skin Foundation

Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Foundation
Medium to Full coverage

I have been dealing with acne for a long time now and could never figure out what was causing it. I always have little bumps around my chin area with occasional cystic acne, which is very painful! Just recently I stopped using revlon colorstay makeup, which I have been using for about 10 years, magically my acne is starting to clear up. I am not sure if it is just a coincidence or if it really was the makeup that was breaking me out. Anyways, I switched to this higher end makeup and have been loving it so far. It is supposed to help reduce the production of oil, sweat and humidity resistant, tranfer-proof and long lasting. I have been using it for about 3 days now, so far so good! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment